1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed French Infantry Bust

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Ben-nl, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Ben-nl A Fixture

Netherlands
    NickM, Martin Rohmann and Ratty like this.
  2. Johan Kees Active Member

Belgium
    Ben

Well done. The snow is a nice extra touch. Perhaps the highlighting and shading might have been a bit more articulate, but that is just a matter of taste, I guess.

J;)han
  3. Gellso A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    That's very nice. Some really nice painting there. the face looks brilliant. It's maybe the pictures but I'd agree with Johan in that maybe more depth in the shading would set this guy off even better than he already is.
    Thanks for showing.
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Great work Ben.
    Agree with Johan and Gellso about the shading. But there is always the possibility that the light for the picture washed out your colors.

Marc
  5. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Nice work Ben(y) !
  6. Ben-nl A Fixture

Netherlands
    Thanks Johan, Gellso, Marc and Christos for your comments.
    Firstly to make more shadow, that's a personal taste. Secondly my big problem is take great photos with my little camera.
    Ben