1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

French Empress dragoon

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by kevin, Dec 31, 2006.

1. kevin Active Member

England
    First i wish too everyone a happy new year.

I'am in the middle of painting Pegaso's Empress dragoon officer and i need some clarification of a few points.

The insrtructions state that the buttons are silver and that the aiguilette sould silver as well, is this right ? as he is an officer sould they not be gold?
    i have check thought my books but i'am not sure.
    Could somebody please put right

Thanks
    Kevin

p.s picts to follow
  2. marcellin de marbot New Member

Italy
  3. marcellin de marbot New Member

Italy
    MAA Guard Cavalry is relatively good, but the only officer in colour image is dressed with cloak (however you can read the text), MAA Dragoons and Lancers describes the dragoons OF THE LINE, that are rather different. The aiguillettes, for example, that were a prerogative of the Guard and staff Headquarters only, were never carried by Line Corps.
    Regards
    MdM
  4. kevin Active Member

England
    Hi guest , i have got the book that you mention and as marcello saids the picture is covered up but thanks anyway

Hi marcello , thanks for confirming what i thought.

kevin