1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

French Dromedary Regiment

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, Aug 26, 2016.

1. jai A Fixture

Italy
    I have doubts about using Eagle. obviously can not be the imperial

hat under the cartridge belt can not stay in that position, but you can easily correct. He was firmly tied to the center.

It is still quite impressive piece
  2. jai A Fixture

Italy

the knots on the sleeves are correct

from the Napoleonic encyclopedia:

dromedari..PNG
    Dan Morton, peedee and napoleonpeart like this.
  3. jai A Fixture

Italy
    and..
    . dromedari.PNG
    Dan Morton and peedee like this.
  4. Vitalino A Fixture

I think wore this emblem that appears on the flag in sabrache and not the eagle

[IMG]
  5. gerryj199 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Congratulations Hugo. Another amazing figure!
    peedee and napoleonpeart like this.
  6. Nap Moderator

England

Hi Jai ,

Not sure what you mean about hat ...."firmly tied to centre" ?

I presume you feel the eagle is not correct but should be the design as in Vitalino post showing the flag emblem

Nap
    peedee likes this.
  7. jai A Fixture

Italy
    sorry I do not speak English.

here is a photo

the straps holding tightly closed hat in the center.
    the cartridge belt.

He can not "fly" as in sculpture.

The eagle was the first thing I saw wrong ... I waited before writing to see if others noticed the error.

giberna.PNG
    Dan Morton and peedee like this.
  8. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Zastrow

Thank you for your comment Sir... Im very happy because you liked... Your comment give us strenght to continue the good work...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    peedee likes this.
  9. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr: Dan

Thank you for your comment... Im very glad because you liked...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  10. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Paul

Thank you for your comment... Im very happy because you liked...

We before strating the details of the figures, we submit the figures at a Software Moviment... And when we did this test, we are faced with an interlocking boom in weapon, when the spear penetrates teh enemy´s body... That is when the spear penetrates the enemy´s body, moves into the military, and knocks teh gun, making it impossible for the military to remove the spear of the enemy, and we dont have the moviment dexterity... And if you want to move for the other side, there are no problem, because the rifle can go to other side...

For us the accuracy is very important... And in this moment we are trying to grow up and be better... So we have the look to everthing... Has a professor told me in the past... 'It was in the details where the difference is'...

I hope I can help...

Thank you for everthing...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    peedee likes this.
  11. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Mortier...

Thank you for your comment... Im very happy because you liked...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    peedee likes this.
  12. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Alan

Thank you for your comment... You are very kind...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    peedee likes this.
  13. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Mike...

I will check but I think there are no problem... But Ive to check first... I will let you know about it...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    peedee and Mike - The Kiwi like this.
  14. NeilH Member

United-Kingdom
    The Napoleonic Egypt campaign seems to be getting some serious new figures, superb sculpt.
    Regards Neil
    peedee likes this.
  15. Nap Moderator

England

You are right Neil ...there are some great uniforms and subjects

Nap
    peedee likes this.
  16. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    Oh my. A beautiful sculpt. I must agree that the sabretache is too thick and the use of the imperial eagles is wrong. Personally I would prefer the bicorne rather than the shako, but that is a personal whim. I fully intend to order one the 75mm versions as soon as it is available. Any guess as to when will that be?
    Chrisr likes this.
  17. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Gordon...

How are you my friend? Everthing is alright? Its deal... You pay the coffe and I offer the Porto Wine...

Big ugg and see in a few weeks...
    peedee and Grod like this.
  18. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Smudger 1960...

Thank you for your comment... You ar every kind... Im very happy because you liked...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    peedee likes this.
  19. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Jai

In first place I want to express my gratitute to your comment... You are very kind...

About the details of 3D arent good... I can have the same opinion that you Sir... My appollogies... The details with 3D are very good and very detailed... In my opinion, of course, the details that we put in our fiogures are very good, and like some people says... They are impressive... We dont are better than no one... Has matter the fact, we are very small... But we are RPmodels... And we have our convictions, ideas and believes, and we put a big detail and textures in our figures....

About the weapon... You can change the place were we put the weapon... But, before we lauch a figure we do some tests in a Softwaire Moviment, just to check if everthing is alright and to confirm the anatomy... If its proporcional with the pose... When you put the rifle in the other side, and when we put our soldier in fight with the enemy, the lance sometimes are stuck with weapon... And we decided to put in the other side... But you can change, there are no problem with that...

Thank you Sir... And thank you for believe in us...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    peedee likes this.
  20. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Vitalino...

Thank you for the comment...

About the weapon I already explain why we put in the left, but you can put in right side... There are no problem...

About the sabretach there are no good references about the period... And I have to talk with a TCol expert in Napoleon Armies, and they told us... To put the eagle... there are no refernces about that... And was you can see, the paint arent enough good... And the information is very 'empty', so we put the eagle, and I dont see why is wrong, but you can change, because your skills are very, but very good...

And like NAP said, the important is enjoy the figure and paint... I hope see one them paint by you...

Thank you for your friendship and support...
    Big ugg and take care...
    Hugo
    peedee and napoleonpeart like this.