1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

French Creole

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Joe Hudson, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey everyone I have had to put Sherlock on hold until my base arrived so I thought about starting a new figure, so all comments welcomed.

I was inspired from the book Tailor Made and Trail Worn. I wanted to do a Creole boatman and I spoke to Gary and asked for a little help. Gary is the man (y) and drew me a great sketch to base the figure on, so here we go! :)

I originally had him on a large barrel but it did not work so here it is on the smaller one.

Joe
  2. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey everyone I have had to put Sherlock on hold until my base arrived so I thought about starting a new figure, so all comments welcomed.

I was inspired from the book Tailor Made and Trail Worn. I wanted to do a Creole boatman and I spoke to Gary and asked for a little help. Gary is the man (y) and drew me a great sketch to base the figure on, so here we go! :)

I originally had him on a large barrel but it did not work so here it is on the smaller one.

Joe
  3. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    the orginial base
  4. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    the orginial base
  5. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
  6. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
  7. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    If anyone has noticed, I used Historex feet and in the new pictures I noticed that they are two different sizes!! Have made the changes!
  8. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    If anyone has noticed, I used Historex feet and in the new pictures I noticed that they are two different sizes!! Have made the changes!
  9. JCOX Active Member

United-States
    Great composition Joe. I'm really impressed by Gary's drawing abilities too! (y)

Where'd you get the barrel(s)?

-jim
  10. JCOX Active Member

United-States
    Great composition Joe. I'm really impressed by Gary's drawing abilities too! (y)

Where'd you get the barrel(s)?

-jim
  11. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Looking terrific Joe.......I love to see how your figure comes from an idea, drawing to the begginning proccess. Keep us posted as you go. (y)
  12. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Looking terrific Joe.......I love to see how your figure comes from an idea, drawing to the begginning proccess. Keep us posted as you go. (y)
  13. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Jim,

Thanks. The barrels are from Bayaridi. They are super as is with all of his stuff.

Guy,

Thanks and I will try to post them as I go. I also will take you up on the e-mail, sorry just haven't gotten around to sending it back. :(

Joe
  14. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Jim,

Thanks. The barrels are from Bayaridi. They are super as is with all of his stuff.

Guy,

Thanks and I will try to post them as I go. I also will take you up on the e-mail, sorry just haven't gotten around to sending it back. :(

Joe
  15. John Long Active Member

United-States
    That's terrific Joe. Offbeat subjects are always fun to do.
  16. John Long Active Member

United-States
    That's terrific Joe. Offbeat subjects are always fun to do.
  17. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Joe, He's going to be a sweet figure! Glad to be of help.~Gary
  18. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Joe, He's going to be a sweet figure! Glad to be of help.~Gary
  19. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    John and Gary,

Thanks for the kind comments. I am looking forward to doing more on the figure. I hope to post some new pictures soon and I will keep you posted.

Joe
  20. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    John and Gary,

Thanks for the kind comments. I am looking forward to doing more on the figure. I hope to post some new pictures soon and I will keep you posted.

Joe