1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

"fredericksburg 1862"

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by IronMike, Jan 20, 2013.

1. IronMike A Fixture

54032frntresize.jpg View attachment 115168 54032sideresize.jpg
    Kit 54032. 54mm sculpted by Mike Stelzel for Michael Roberts Ltd.

My intent was to have this done last month in time for the 150th anniversary of the battle but as usual time got away from me. The vignette is titled "Fredericksburg, 1862." It depicts a Mississippi Sharpshooter and Officer contesting the Federal crossing of the Rappahannock, from the streets of Fredericksburg, early in the battle. Originally this was just one figure but I decided something was missing and added the officer. As with most Confederate subjects color schemes are boundless. With some imagination these guys could be converted to Federal troops. View attachment 115168 View attachment 115169

The individual figures can also be purchased separately kit 54032A for the officer ($26.95), 54032B for the sharpshooter ($26.95), and AP14 for the building section ($14.95)).

http://www.michael-robertsltd.com
  2. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    This vignette, I like very much

Best
  3. Helm A Fixture

England
    Very nice indeed I love the detail in such a small scale too

Steve
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Very nice vignette.
    Looking forward to the painted version.

marc
  5. Steve Well-Known Member

United-States
    Sweet, Mike. Keep 'em coming.
  6. Nap A Fixture

England
    IronMike ,

This is a great vignette , like the idea of the sharpshooter , the weapon looks good , a good idea to add the additional figure works really well together .

Be interesting to see how this looks painted up

Nap
  7. Zastrow.cuirassier A Fixture

France
    Nice scenette, i like it, but MR made better with others scenette !
    Im also a little dessapointed.
    For me it's missing something, what, i really don't know.
    Just remember the other scenette from MR like Bushy Run 1763 and perhaps you understand what i mean.
    [IMG]
  8. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Glad to see the bulding will be sold seperately, as there is a lack of this type structure on the market. I wil be placing my order for the vignette next week.
  9. Kanace New Member

cool well done