1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Fratres Militiae Christi

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Glen, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Glen Active Member

United-States
    Ok, title says it all. A 54mm metal kit from Pegaso. Not your usual square jawed, steely-eyed glint Crusader. He has noticeably chubby cheeks and a stout figure. I gave him a 'Light o' God' look in his eyes and left him in a fairly clean, pre-battle condition. Reaper Master Series acrylic paints.

Questions and comments welcomed.

Cheers,

Glen

Attached Files:

sancho7 and redhorse like this.
  2. redhorse Active Member

United-States
    He looks good and I like his zealous eyes. Did you polish the metal for the metal parts on this one too?
  3. Glen Active Member

United-States
    Thanks James. The helmet is the kit's polished metal, then stained with black/brown oil paint. The paint dries for about 20-30 minutes or so then I wipe it off with a clean brush and a Q-tip.

Slainte,

Glen