1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Frankish Wararior 4th Century

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Ray Welshman, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Ray Welshman Active Member

I picked this guy up at MFCA last year. It went together very well and a very nice cast. Very little clean up. Painted OOB with a minor add on the hem of the tunic with putty to add a semblance of design. Painted in acrylics and oils.

Cheers

warrior1.jpg warrior2.jpg warrior3.jpg warrior4.jpg warrior5.jpg

Ray
    Macca G, samson, DEL and 3 others like this.
  2. swralph A Fixture

Nicely painted.
    Ralph.
  3. Ray Welshman Active Member

Thanks Ralph,

The colour of the photos seems to be off. I may have used the wrong light bulbs in my photo booth. I need to go get some proper ones.

Cheers

Ray
  4. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Looks good - I suspect the photos don't do it justice. I don't recognise the figure. Is it a 54 mm?

- Steve
  5. custer760 Well-Known Member

Its a 75mm Ares Mythologic I think.
    Regards
    Pete
  6. Ray Welshman Active Member

Hi guys,

Thanks for the kind comments.

Its actually Aitna Models, 75mm Frank 4 th Century. It was a very light white metal but the fit was excellent. It didnt require hardly any filler.

Cheers

Ray
  7. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Nicely done Ray. Very dynamic figure and the little addition really enhances the figure.
    Good choice of colours.
    Cheers
    Derek
    Ray Welshman likes this.