1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Frank Hyde Pre-order - Infamy Miniatures

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Lono, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Lono Member

United-Kingdom
    Name: Frank Hyde
    Producer: Infamy Miniatures
    Scale: 32 mm.
    Material: Resin
    Concept art: Martin McKenna
    Sculptor: MIKH

This bulky brute is a member of Doctor Jekyll's Monstrous Menagerie. Sculpted by MIKH he is on the Infamy Miniatures website to pre-order now. The first run is of 250 high quality resin casts, and each model comes with a round lipped base and limited first run card, showing the concept art and painted model (which is being finished now).

I won't collect the PayPal money until his release at the end ofNovember , but you'll guarantee yourself one of the first run. [IMG]

I hope everyone likes the model as much as I do. Here are some pictures of the sculpt that really show off the work MIKH has done but you can see a bigger sized version at http://www.infamyminiatures.com/images/frank-eight.jpg or on CMoN at http://www.coolminiornot.com/318228.

frank1.jpg
    frank2.jpg
    frank3.jpg
    frank4.jpg
    frank5.jpg
    frank6.jpg
    Maki and gforceman like this.
  2. legend69 Well-Known Member

Greece
    Wicked...I like it.
  3. dbang1988 Member

For some reason, I feel sad for that guy
  4. Maki Active Member

Croatia
    Wohoow! Great idea and a really super addition to the Monstrous Menagerie. Can't wait to see how is he going to look like in resin.

Any news on the Tallulah or Peter?

Cheers,
    Mario
  5. Lono Member

United-Kingdom
    Glad people are into it.

dbang - he is supposed to be a bit of a tragic character, he's been enslaved by his cruel wife (although he did deserve it!)

Maki - Well, the Monstrous Menagerie has its first two characters sorted now, so the next releases will be for the Lost Boys. Hopefully by December. I'd like to get Peter and Talullah out for Christmas. Just have to sell some Franks.
  6. Maki Active Member

Croatia
    Sounds good. Looking forward to seeing more from Infamy... the characters are definitely unique.

Good luck with Frank. BTW, it would be great if you could show him next to Jekyll, just to see the size difference. (y)

Mario