1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Four Old Bills

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Bluesking, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    These are my four "Old Bill" conversions done to date, there will problably be at least 4 more before I am done. The bone breat plate was made using dry spaghetti.

Attached Files:

2. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Nice work matey

Bone vest looks good I would never have thought of using Spaghetti.

lookin forward to other 4

Robin
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    They look great Stephen.........I like the changes to the face you did on several. Look forward to seeing the next ones.
  4. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Stephen very nice work. Spaghetti :eek: , I thought you were Irish. :lol: :lol:

Keep up the good work.

Cheers
    Roc.
  5. GARD9 Member

United-States
    Super work Stephen.
    It's great to see the line-up so far.
    These are all great use of Old Bill.
    I think the "Old Bill" bust mannequin is one of the best kits to come out in recent years. I have had so much fun since I got mine 2 years ago.
    I'm still prototyping with Sculpey and have yet to go to Aves putty with a final version.
    I hope mine turn out as good as yours. Can't wait to see the rest of your Old Bill converts.
    Two thumbs up.
    G9
  6. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Thank you all, ego suitably massaged.
  7. fsdesimone Member

Nice job Stephen! The spaghetti is an excellent idea and shows you really did learn something in kindergarten... :lol:

I agree with everyone else - "Old Bill" is an excellent idea with limitless possibilities... it's a great tool to start with if you've never sculpted before because you don't have to worry about the daunting prospect of creating a face and can get on with the fun uniform stuff. I think it allows you to learn a lot in a short time. Definite kudos to Mike S. for releasing it as a kit (and to Jon Cheeseman for sculpting it in the first place!).

Francesca