Four Old Bills

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Bluesking, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    These are my four "Old Bill" conversions done to date, there will problably be at least 4 more before I am done. The bone breat plate was made using dry spaghetti.

Attached Files:

2. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Nice work matey

Bone vest looks good I would never have thought of using Spaghetti.

lookin forward to other 4

Robin
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    They look great Stephen.........I like the changes to the face you did on several. Look forward to seeing the next ones.
  4. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Stephen very nice work. Spaghetti :eek: , I thought you were Irish. :lol: :lol:

Keep up the good work.

Cheers
    Roc.
  5. GARD9 Member

United-States
    Super work Stephen.
    It's great to see the line-up so far.
    These are all great use of Old Bill.
    I think the "Old Bill" bust mannequin is one of the best kits to come out in recent years. I have had so much fun since I got mine 2 years ago.
    I'm still prototyping with Sculpey and have yet to go to Aves putty with a final version.
    I hope mine turn out as good as yours. Can't wait to see the rest of your Old Bill converts.
    Two thumbs up.
    G9
  6. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Thank you all, ego suitably massaged.
  7. fsdesimone Member

Nice job Stephen! The spaghetti is an excellent idea and shows you really did learn something in kindergarten... :lol:

I agree with everyone else - "Old Bill" is an excellent idea with limitless possibilities... it's a great tool to start with if you've never sculpted before because you don't have to worry about the daunting prospect of creating a face and can get on with the fun uniform stuff. I think it allows you to learn a lot in a short time. Definite kudos to Mike S. for releasing it as a kit (and to Jon Cheeseman for sculpting it in the first place!).

Francesca