1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Foundry new releases

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Roc, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Foundry
    These are 20mm. white metal
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    http://www.kitpic.com/is.php?i=20165&img=GOVERNOER_SEUTU.jpg[/IMG
    [img]http://www.kitpic.com/is.php?i=20166&img=CENTURIAN_AND_L.jpg

These are beautifully detailed 20mm. gems, lots of details for such a diminutive figure.

Cheers
    Roc. :)
  2. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Foundry has some nice figure sets a lot of the sets have really neat character types in them. The Perry Brothers used to do work for Foundry but now split their time between their own business venture and I believe Games Workshop. They have an American Revolution line that is really nice.~Gary
  3. Opsofficer New Member

Roc,

These are 28mm. They are more commonly referred to as 25mm due to that being a standard for the larger of two scales for Historical Wargaming for over 25+ years, with 15mm being the smaller (now more commonly 18mm).

Justin :)
  4. RobertC33 Well-Known Member

HongKong
    Do any of you paint this little 15 - 28 mm?
    You must have good eyes for the 15mm.
    Robert
  5. Opsofficer New Member

Yes - I do. :)
  6. Roc Active Member

United-States
    I paint them ocasionally for a change of pace.

Cheers
    Roc.
  7. Buddha New Member

I have spent many years painting 28mm figures; historical figures from Foundry and fantasy from Games Workshop. They have lots of character, which is why I changed from painting the rather stiff 54mm figures I used to paint up to the mid-1970s. Things have improved in the 54mm+ arena so I have recently returned to the fold. You are right about the eyes but I cheat; I wear hands-free jewellers' binoculars to paint in. I can thoroughly recommend them for people like me of uncertain age and vision.