1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Forum How-to: How do we access our galleries quickly?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by theBaron, Jul 18, 2012.

1. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Hi, all, I'm posting this here in the Lounge, because I can't find a subforum for technical questions related to using the Planet (that's another question--is there such a subforum now?).

Is there a quick way to access our own galleries in the Galleries section? In the previous version of the forum, we had the albums linked in our user profiles. In this version, we have the Galleries section, which is a great feature, but it can take some clicking to get to our own respective galleries to make additions or updates. The only way I can see to do it is to go to Galleries and start paging.

Thanks in advance for any tips, prosit!
    Brad
  2. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    I've answered my own question, I just realized that the Album tab/page of the profile is still there, and that accesses the gallery.

Now, if there is a subforum specifically for forum technical issues, I'll be grateful to know, unless I find that in the meantime, too.

Prost!
    Brad
  3. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hi Brad,

Sorry it sometimes can be confusing at first!

Click on your avatar > Then click the little link next to "Albums count:" Viola!

Here's an image for clarity:

albums.png

Hope that helps! (y)
  4. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States

I've enabled a Album/Gallery link to go underneath members avatars (you can see it in mine now)

To have it show under your avatar go to your "Personal Details" and enter in the URL for your album and you are set.

Note if you don't have a planetfigure album you can use Flickr, Photobucket, etc URLS as well.

There is not a specific technical forum at the moment. There was in the past but it was not used enough to make it worth keeping around. :/

Cheers!
    gordy
  5. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks, Gordy! Very handy to have.

Prost!
    Brad