1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Fort Royal Review/the Imperial Gallery 120mm figures

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by kimchi, Feb 22, 2021.

1. kimchi New Member

Hi,

I have a lot of 120mm Fort Royal Review and the Imperial Galley figures from different era.
    Before I want to sell them, I would like to know what are they really worth nowadays? I was thinking about USD$60 each. They are long OOP.
    You can contact me eventually at dsvanmierlo@hotmail.com. I live in the Netherlands.
    Thanks!
  2. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    You may wish to check The Lost Batallion's website in the USA.
    Many of these are not 'long oop', but still very readily available, and their pricing should help you with
    a true value for pre-owned kits.
    Babelfish and Mirofsoft like this.
  3. kimchi New Member

Thanks for your answer! I know the Lost Batallion figures. But I am not talking about their Imperial gallery of FRR figures. I mean the others which are not for sale anymore.
    I have seen a guy on Ebay, who sells them for GBP 60 to 90.
  4. FlaBtl (Sfl) 606 Active Member

Germany
    Some pictures of the kits are always are good start ...
  5. FlaBtl (Sfl) 606 Active Member

Germany
    I tried to sell the fort royal review handschar figure for about 30€ and no one bought it on ebay ...
    To be honest most people dont pay horrendous prices for that "old shit" which is way to big in comparison to other 1:16 / 120mm figures.
    Babelfish and Blind Pew like this.
  6. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    For Imperial Gallery I checked today on ebay between 17 and 70 € including a "on horse" one at 66€
    Fort Royal between 20 and 70€
    Low price are usualy auction, higher price are direct buy or make a bid

Personnaly I bought some on ebay at 15 - 20€ the last 5 years ( 120mm )
  7. Warren SMITH A Fixture

Australia
    May be trying to auction them on Ebay or offer what you have on here see how they do... What did you originally pay for them, to what you want for them now. Postage these days also puts people of buying some kits...

Smithy
  8. Ferris A Fixture

Some of them are quite nice as a subject, some have awkward anatomy. Overall they are dated. Good at the time, but standards have moved on. OOP not always means rare and wanted, and prices on eBay are often just uninformed asking prices.
    If you get €30 a piece you’d be doing well.

Adrian
    Nap, Banjer and Babelfish like this.
  9. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    +1 to what Adrian said. That pretty much sums it up, including the bit about being OOP. Sometimes an OOP figure attracts a premium (certain originals from Poste Militaire or Le Cimier for example) but more often a piece is now OOP because it wasn't very popular in the first place, or is no longer of the quality that we expect today.

With so much quality new stuff appearing all the time, selling unwanted figures from your stash at anything more than bargain-basement prices is becoming more and more difficult by the year. Especially in the current climate with so many people having their incomes squeezed or losing their jobs.

Basically they are worth what someone somewhere is willing to pay. Which is not necessarily what the seller thinks they might be worth. And some of those prices you see on eBay are wildly optimistic, especially when more often than not you're looking at another +/- $20 on top for shipping.

- Steve
    valiant, Mirofsoft and Banjer like this.
  10. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi there

We have the Marketplace for sales/wants etc ....this option is available to members with 50+ posts .....the reasoning is for members to contribute to the Forum and not just use a a free selling platform .....please see PF guidelines

Anyone interested can of course PM you

Msg me if needed

Thank you

Nap

Moderator/Admin
    Babelfish and Banjer like this.
  11. kimchi New Member

Thank you guys for all your input, ideas, suggestions, different point of views, etc.
  12. MCPWilk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Some Imperial Gallery figures went o Victory Miniatures..........
    Babelfish likes this.