1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Fort Duquense Tamerlane bust

Discussion in 'Painting Techniques' started by robinh002, Apr 15, 2010.

1. robinh002 New Member

United-States
    i recently saw a post requesting advise on the Fort Duquense Tamerlane bust
    which had some good replies& advice , i tried to find it but can not seem to be able to , can anbody advise ?do not like computers (just think of H A L 9000 from 2001 , or the akward one from Dark Star . )!!!!!
    regards robin
  2. Einion Well-Known Member

Wow, 46 views and not a single reply so far. That's the spirit lads! :rolleyes:

Robin, I think it's probably this one you're looking for, Tamerlane bust..suggestions needed

Searching a forum such as this just takes a bit of practice. It's probably best done using the Advanced Search page, where you can select for various variables like date range, poster name, searching titles only etc. Here I just typed in the word Tamerlane and restricted the search to the last three months.

Einion
  3. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks Einion, I tried to find it but failed.:eek:
    Cheers
    John
  4. robinh002 New Member

United-States
    Tamerlane bust

hi John & Enion thanks for reply wil try .your advice and see what i can find
    (y)
  5. Mongo Mel Active Member

United-States
    Hi Robin,
    That was mt thread and I apologize for not responding to you here.
    Sorry but I missed it completely.
    And since you seem like you might be interested, I'll update you on my progress :)
    I have been working on the piece and seem to have broken my slump...at least temporarily.
    I've got the plume, head wrap and undershirt done. The helmet is about 90% complete and I have undercoats done on the shoulder armor and chest armor.
    I'm doing my best to get him done for MFCA in a couple of weeks.
    I'll try to take some pictures today and post them up.
    Craig
  6. Paul Kernan A Fixture

Canada
    Graig:
    You have two weeks...Lots of time;)
  7. robinh002 New Member

United-States
    Tamerlane bust

hI Graig
    thanks for reply will wait and see how you get on painting it up for M F C A
    i seem to remember there was a picture of him i think by Augie ! (y)