Formula one bust ?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by samson, May 23, 2020.

1. samson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hi I was wondering if anyone makes formula 1 busts or figures ?? I already know about the hiro boy figures pretty expensive when you factor in shipping To the USA might make a interesting subject also was thing of Tour de France busts or figures ? Which I knew the art of sculpting LOL
  2. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Sam, try Ebay for 1/12 Tamiya racing driver/mechanic figures...and would also suggest you contact MFH in Japan direct...may well be a bit cheaper direct to the States.

Ron
    samson likes this.
  3. samson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Ok I’ll do that thanks for the ideas
  4. Nap A Fixture

England
    samson likes this.
  5. samson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Holy smokes that’s just what I was looking for . Thanks so much for the info I’m really going to have to check them out . You also stay safe and I willBack at the bench soon Thanks again
    Nap likes this.
  6. Landrotten Highlander Well-Known Member

keep us informed as how successful ou were in getting these busts - might have a go at them mesel'
    samson likes this.
  7. samson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Ok will do I messaged them From Facebook and have not yet got a reply but I’ll let you know when and if I do
  8. samson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks for all the help guys but 84 dollars American without shipping is to rich for my pockets right now thanks again for the help
    Nap likes this.
  9. Warren SMITH PlanetFigure Supporter

Australia
    I picked up a Michael Schumacher bust a few years ago, no idea who the manufacturer was tho...but shows he at least out there somewhere. sorry cannot be more helpful there.. i did type "figure f1 driver " in images on google and that brought up a few full figures.. guessing for the tamiya cars... if that helps..
    samson likes this.
  10. samson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Yes thank you I think I found the same figures definitely for tamiya 1/12 scale cars as I have these in my stash . Thanks for the help rob
  11. samson Well-Known Member

United-States
    I’ve reached out to the gentleman in the link nap posted in a private message hoping for a little cheaper way of getting one of the busts but have not gotten a reply yet when and if I do I’ll post info here .