1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Critique Forgotten ... the bright side

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by franck edet, Dec 12, 2020.

1. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    hello Friends,
    my journey with this figure is over ... i have to say that this one marks a new step for me as i really pushed further my painting with her, from gold NMM to OSL and water basing ... i lived a lot of high level of sensations.
    as usual it's all painted in acrylics from the scalecolors range.
    little point : the Crystal is a real Swarovski crystal that the wife kindly let me use ...

I hope you'll like it even if it's not part of your usual center of interests :)

001.jpg

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg

now i have to clean up my mind and move to the next figure, which is ... a Mermaid from Golem Miniatures. :)
  2. MoboSchreuder A Fixture

Wonderful paintwork

Mobo
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Franck

Well done on this , your really pushing techniques here and learning lots it seems

Nice water effects on the base and the crystal thanks to Mrs E works well

Thanks for sharing

Look forward to next

Happy benchtime

Nap
    Oda likes this.
  4. Oda A Fixture

Superb painting!

Oda.
  5. DaddyO A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Brilliant piece of work Frank. :) I love it even though it raises so many questions, but perhaps therein lies it's secret; you do not find the answer when you first see her sitting there which encourages you to look deeper and study her more to try and understand the story behind . . .

Cheers
    Paul
  6. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    thank you very much mates !

Yes Paul she is leaving us with lots of questions first one being "where is she" is it our world or another one ? that is why i limitated the "story" to : she's a fairy pulling a Crystal out of the water.

Cheers !
    DaddyO likes this.
  7. Scott Sheltz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Superb paint work!
  8. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    thank you Scott !