1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Forest patrol

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by slaj, Oct 2, 2007.

1. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Hi 'Vergilius', thanks. It was nice meeting you at euro. There is a small branch just behind the left leg but since I wanted to keep the base as small as possible( travelling problems) I opted to ommit any further stumps.

Stephen Mallia
  2. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Wendy, you only need to ask. if you need any info just fire away. The worst thing I can tell you is that i don't have any :):):)

Guy, thanks.

Hardy, thanks. It was great seeing you again at euro. Hopefully again next year.

Ivan, thanks. Glad you noticed the choice of palette. It was intentional. see you tomorrow.

ghamilt1.....why not? When we meet in Chicago just tell me what you want to know. I'm always happy to help.See you soon.

Stephen Mallia
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Stephen,,
    Amazing pieces are coming out of your talented hands. Great work, the sculpt and the painting.

Marc
  4. bucsfan21 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Stephen, Man, you just keep turnem out! Very nice work! Wished I were going to Chicago so I could see your work. Hope that you make plans to make your way to Atlanta Show in the future. We would love to have you! Great job on the Dragoon!

Best of Everything, Terry Martin
  5. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Stephen..very nice work indeed..I especially like the soft colours and the smooth transitions..it really elevates the piece.

Also I must take this opportunity to say how great it was to spend some time with you at Euro this year... I didn't realise it was your first Gold in the competition as your work has been so consistently good in the past..so many congratulations for that..!!

Best wishes for The Chicago show, wish I could get there too.

All the very best to you mate...Roy.
  6. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Marc, thanks. I keep trying :):)

Terry, not in the plans for now but who knows what the future holds in store

Stephen Mallia
  7. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Roy, thanks a lot my friend. I too want to take the opportunity to say what an honour it was for me to be able to judge alongside you. Definately an experience to cherish. Hope to see you again next year

Stephen Mallia
  8. "Tarakaman" New Member

United-States
    Looks great!! Can't wait to see it with my own eyes at the Chicago show. I also have a few things to finish before the show. SEE YOU THERE!!!!!
  9. paulyrichard New Member

United-Kingdom
    Wow, this is some wonderful work, Stephen. Well done, man.
  10. theseeker Member

United-States
    Excellent work as usual! Chicago is nice but I prefer Malta.
  11. arthur Member

Canada
    Stephen,
    Awesome figure!
    Nice pose and great painting.
    Good luck at the Chicago show!
    Cheers,
    A.
  12. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Superbly well done, Stephen!

All the best,
    Dan
  13. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Congratulations my friend,keep up!
    christos
  14. blaster A Fixture

United-States
    Napoleonic Dragoon

Hi Stephen,

Another exciting figure. i hope you do well at the shows. Rgds Victor
  15. John Belcher A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Hi Stephen,Very nice work as always Stephen.Your figure just caught my eye.Love the pose and the soft tones,especially the green.Best of luck at Chicago. And Congratulations on your Gold medal at Euro Militaire.Kind regards John:)
  16. dimgall Active Member

Greece
    great work Stephen!!!
  17. dinovision79 Active Member

Hi Stephen,

figure in your usual standards. Smells like gold?! Good luck at the show!

Denes
  18. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Sephen my friend, that's another beauty of yours.Excellent work on sculpting and painting it. Good luck in Chicago.
  19. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Hey guys, thanks alot for your nice comments. I'm glad you like and am also very humbled by your interest. Thanks for looking

Stephen Mallia
  20. Marcel Active Member

Spain
    Beautiful piece of work, painted and sculpted!!