1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

For Those About To Rock - 1:16 Angus Young

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by DrLutz, Mar 26, 2007.

1. DrLutz Member

Israel
    Angus Young , a guitarist and songwriter of AC/DC.
    His Gibson guitar made in 1:16. The figurine itself is little bit more 90 mm at the level of its eyes (original Angus is 155 cm high).

Attached Files:

2. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Brilliant, I love it. ANGUS! ANGUS!
  3. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    That is way to cool!! I would love to paint one of those! I saw them many years agon in Germany and he was wild!

Joe
  4. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    That is it. Hells Bells and other great songs. I love it. Great. Can´t wait to see it paint.

Ulrich
  5. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    I'm not a big fan of their music, but that sure is Angus down to his school beanie! A fine sculpt!

All the best,
    Dan
  6. bonehead A Fixture

United-States
    Kool!!

But I think it needs more...... cowbell!!

Mike
  7. Markus Well-Known Member

Germany
    "This is the highway to Hell !!!"

Super cool sculptjob !!!

Now give it some colour !!!

Cheers,
    Markus
  8. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Very neat.~Gary
  9. marcellin de marbot New Member

Italy
    Hello Vlad,
    Original and amusing! But I can't hear well, please add something
    [IMG]
    Best wishes
    Marcello
  10. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Just love the subject!

Looks like hes doing the "Bad boy boogie..."? ;)

Will we see Bon, Cliff, Phil and Malcom as well. Perhaps "Live in N.Y Atlantic Studios" or from "Last Oui, oui in Paris"?

Ive been thinking of this subject myself but havent had the time nor the talent to pull it off.

Cheers
  11. T50 A Fixture

United-States
    LET THERE BE ROCK!!!

Please paint the Gibson SG in the famous Heritage Cherry!
    I'll post some pics of the real thing tonight :D

TS
  12. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Marshalls at half volume! The first 20 rows go completely deaf. The next 20 rows lose 25% of their hearing. ;0

Seriously - From my days playing drums (long ago) the bands with Marshalls could just about blow windows out of little clubs and Frat houses. We played mostly with Fender amps. They treated the notes a bit more tenderly. :0

All the best,
    Dan
  13. Robert Dominick Member

United-States
    Cool figure! Looks fantastic!
  14. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    totaly amazing!!
  15. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Beautiful!!!!!!
  16. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Yes Yes !!! I adore it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  17. marcellin de marbot New Member

Italy
    Hi to all,
    For Dan Morton: Since the rock is with us, and the rocking bands too, the question is always (or the question has been, actually we have someting new at high quality): Gibson or Fender for guitar, Marshall or Fender for amplifiers?
    Except bass guitars (Gibson never produced basses on my opinion at the level of Fender Jazz or Precision), Fender is requested by the musicians which want a clear and crisp sound, Gibson (with Marshall equipment) for the heavy, powerful sound, single coils and humbucking make a great difference. And you, what did you play? Ludwig, Premier, Rogers, Gretsch, Slingerland, or the new Japanese as Tama, Yamaha, Pearl? Oh, sorry, I wander off the subject, but this remembers me my youth...
    For Vlad, and almost seriously, why not a good amplifier and some pedals on the ground? Angus will be more happy and satisfied...
    Best wishes, Vlad, great simpathy for you and your idea
    Marcello
  18. DrLutz Member

Israel
    Thank you, thank you people! I'm glad you like the show. (c) A.Young

I'm still not shure if i'll paint it -'cause I'm veru poor as a painter. It's much easier for me to sculpt Malcolm, Bon, Cliff and Phil than to take a brush in my hands.
  19. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Hi Vlad

I think you will find here many guys who would be proud to paint the figure. Me, too

Ulrich
  20. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    It's funny I was watching him on TV a couple of days ago and you've caught him JUST right - fantastic.