1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

for sale

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by Ron Tamburrini, Apr 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
  2. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
    Just in case someone doesn't send me any kits I'm changing my avatar.........
  3. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
  4. JasonB A Fixture

United-States
    Actually I agree with you. I have no dog in the fight and know neither of you personally (or digitally), but on other boards that I frequent, accepting an offer for an item, then selling it to someone else, regardless of reason, is considered welching and gets people banned. I'm not sure why anyone would agree to sell a kit to someone, then sell it to some else because they think the postage is too high, even though the original buyer has agreed to buy it at that price. Since the buyer in this case had already agreed to send the $$$ with postage, he should have gotten the figs. People make mistakes yes, but lets call it what it is (was). And yes, obviously people have friends and fan clubs and will be defended regardless if they were in the wrong, and you will be called out for making your case.
  5. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
  6. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
    Oh sorry ....is this still going?
  7. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Had enough of this:confused:
    Thread now locked
    Tommi
    Funky50 likes this.
Thread Status: