1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

For all the Kiwis out there an FYI.

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by chris1, Jan 11, 2015.

1. chris1 Active Member

Hi Guys,
    This may or may not be of use but I figured what the hey. I recently picked up from our local $2.00 store a set of paint brushes for $6.00. They have a clear pinkish handle.its a pack of 5 ranging from a 3 to 5/0.Whats more they aren't bad.Seem to keep a decent point etc.
    They may not be WN Top quality but you should get a couple of figures worth out of them.Since I use enamels and oils just don't leave them to long in the thinners etc you may use as a cleaner, it attacks the handles (plastic).

Also found a decent pair of straight edged nail clippers,ideal for removal of parts from sprue etc.

Chris.

They may be