1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review FNF BUST - Commodus disguised Hercules

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Primvspilvs, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Primvspilvs Member

This is a beautifully reproduced bust from the original in the Capitoline Museum, Rome and depicts the deranged emperor with the trappings of Hercules.

The bust arrived in a strong well package box which contained 7 parts.

There is very little cleaning up to be done, all the parts are well cast in a good quality resin and dry fit extremely well. I’m looking forward to building and painting this excellent kit.

This is, hopefully, the first of many busts of the Roman period by the talented Adriano Laruccia well known as a sculptor of all things Roman.

My order was made by email, and dealing with Fabio was a pleasure. however there is now a web page fnfprojectminiatures.com which will make the process more straightforward.

I’ll certainly be looking out for the next bust in the series

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    KenBoyle likes this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Thank you for the review

Looks a good casting and it's good to see you crediting Fabio for his customer service

I have put the pictures in as they weren't showing

Look forward to seeing your version of this

Nap
  3. Primvspilvs Member

Nap

i was unsure as to the method of putting the pictures within the text, but thanks for doing it for me.