1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

FM: The Lucky Fisherman of Visby - 1/72

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by MassiveVoodoo, Nov 30, 2021.

1. MassiveVoodoo New Member

United-States
    Hey all,

David here :)

welcome back to my little series where I show some projects I finished over the course of 2020. Today, I am happy to present to you in 1/72: The Lucky Fisherman of Visby.

[IMG]

Along with the Knight of the City of Lübeck and the Teutonic Knight (and a host of other, not yet finished minis), this vignette is part of a multi-project display I have been preparing for some time now on the topic of the Hanseatic League. The scene depicts a fisherman of the proud Hanseatic City of Visby who has just made the catch of his lifetime. The figure is a conversion of a wonderful white metal cast from Bad Boy Miniatures. I already converted and painted that mini in the past, but from the moment I had seen the mini for the first time, always had the idea to do this little fisherman scene. Here're a couple more perspectives on the mini:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Thanks for watching, folks. As always, I am always looking forward to reading your thoughts in the comments. Talk to you soon!

Best, D.

Continue reading...
    Joe55 and oldtrousers like this.