FM: Cormac, the Druid

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by MassiveVoodoo, Aug 28, 2019.

1. MassiveVoodoo New Member

United-States
    'Cormac, the Druid'
    is now finished and off from my table.
    A really enjoyable and peaceful bust by @lucaspina_sculptor that he sculpted for @blackcrowminiatures.

[IMG]

Everytime I think of druids I see two different versions in my fantasy.
    One as a really dark, historical correct personality that offers the hearts of his enemies on dark forest altars and the other one will always be Miraculix from Asterix and Obelix. A wise and peaceful elder that collects herbs and speaks with animals. I went for option B with this one.

I just love the interaction between the two little birds and him. Do they bring important news or just try to sing a boring song over and over again? I love when the sculpt tells a deeper story that is open for interpretation.

Hope you like him!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

This bust is for sale and you can make it part of your collection.
    Feel invited to check back with my PDF cataloge on miniatureart projects I got on sale via:
    https://www.romanlappat.com/ Thank you for your support!

He is also up to Putty&Paint if you want to drop a vote:
    https://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/22404

Keep on happy painting!
    Yours, Roman

_______________________________________________________________________________
    You want to support Massive Voodoo?
    If you like to support or say thanks the monkeys of Massive Voodoo in what they do, please feel invited to drop a jungle donation in their direction via paypal or check their miniatures they got on sale here.
    _______________________________________________________________________________

Continue reading...