1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

FM: Bjornolf

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by MassiveVoodoo, Jan 3, 2019.

1. MassiveVoodoo New Member

United-States
    Hi Jungle,

FM = finished miniature :)

I got some to show you in the next couple of weeks. For some I might be able to write a future article, but this is for later, as I got to sort work in progress photos and see if I got enough.

Finished Miniatures ...
    For example, Bjornolf here in
    28 mm by Hasslefree Miniatures.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

You can find more photos via Putty & Paint.

Of course I got inspired by one certain actor from the television series "Vikings". I even tried to catch the full nature of this character by creating the same chest hair and tattoos :D

This figure is for sale.
    You can find details in my PDF cataloge if you want to support me and make this unique version of this miniature yours!

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want to support Massive Voodoo?
    If you like to support or say thanks the monkeys of Massive Voodoo in what they do, please feel invited to drop a jungle donation in their direction via paypal or check their miniatures they got on sale here.
    _______________________________________________________________________________

Continue reading...
    Landrotten Highlander likes this.