1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review flintlock miniatures bust

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by igueriben, Mar 3, 2013.

1. igueriben New Member

[IMG][IMG][IMG]I finally get the bust of this new brand, the bust is great no mold lines and the pieces fit perfectly, the resin is of good quality, ready to prime and paint, I have some photos here for they deem. I hope the following new Esten just as well as the first.
    Sorry about the quality of the photos but I'm a little wrong with the camera.[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Iguerben ,

This looks to be a quality product the casting , partivularly of the clothing folds looks top notch .

What was the shipping like , ie how long after your order did you receive the bust ?

Presentation looks good as well .....I am sure we will see these on the competition tables very often

Hopefully we shall see more from Flintlock ...soon

Thanks for sharing

Nap
  3. Thanks for share with us your opening box, I hope that everything is as you expected I hope see more opening boxes soon
  4. Wings5797 A Fixture

France
    Hi Abel,
    Thank you for posting this very good open box. It looks like a very nice figure and I offer my congratulations to Flintlock Miniatures for producing such a fine piece.
    Cheers,
    Keith
  5. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France
    Thanks Abel for the open box.
    Look great bust, it's not my favorite period, but this bust can be converted, i think a French Chasseur or Légionnaire in Criméa or Italy (2nd Empire)
    ;):love: