1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Flesh oil mix

Discussion in 'Oils' started by bed172, Jan 26, 2016.

1. bed172 Active Member

United-States
    I posted this over on timelines forum and thought I would share it here too. I learned a new oil color mix for flesh tones that I really like. It's alizarin crimson, thalo yellow green and titanium white. Shadows are created by mixing in dioxazine purple, ultramarine blue, or sap green. For highlights just add more white to the flesh mix. It's very simple and I think very realistic.
    I painted this flats flesh with it.
    [IMG]
  2. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    That's another useful mix added to the file, thank you. Very nice painted flat too. (y)
  3. Mjølner PlanetFigure Supporter

Denmark
    I have been looking for a "new" pale flesh tone, will thy this one out as it looks good. thank you for sharing (y)
  4. gendegaia Active Member

Chile
  5. Stephan Well-Known Member

Germany
    Hi, nice, looking good.
  6. Chrisr PlanetFigure Supporter

Australia
    Thank you. Another useful mix.

Chris