1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Fishing

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by swralph, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Nap Moderator

England
    Ralph

I can think of no better thing for you to do and a good fishing day @ 50 ..nice one

Nice thought to dedicate the days fishing to Dad

Take care

Nap
    swralph likes this.
  2. swralph A Fixture

Cheers Nap:).
    I'm loving my fishing and I hope I can keep on enjoying it.Not catching any monsters as I only target the silver fish and that is the fishing I enjoy if a big one comes along then that's a bonus.
    All the best to you.
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  3. swralph A Fixture

Hello my Friends.
    I thought that I need to keep going as I don't want to go down into a depression.
    I went fishing for a few hours today and managed to catch about 30 fish.I felt it was good for me and enjoyed myself.

Paula my wife always comes with me and today Mal(Committee member)invited Paula to fish in the Ladies match.
    It is all just for fun and there is a BBQ afterwards so Paula accepted.I think it is going to be quite funny watching and helping Paula fishing:D.
    All the best.
    Ralph.
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Ralph

Nice total 30 in 2 hours and great to have your wife involved as well .Bet she does better than I ever could ........I mght to better at the BBQ though ..lol

Hope you had a good time

Nap
    swralph likes this.
  5. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    It's obviously great therapy for you Ralph and so nice that you can do things together to help get over such a difficult time.

Keep it up Ralph you have made so much progress since we first chatted about three years ago. I was disappointed to miss you at the Stoke show, hopefully next year.

Keith
    napoleonpeart and swralph like this.
  6. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    That's great Ralph.....But did your wife "really" enjoy it..:)..............Keep up the good fishing.....

Wayne
    napoleonpeart and swralph like this.
  7. samson Well-Known Member

United-States
    have fun take a step back and take a deep breathe and have a great day
    swralph likes this.
  8. swralph A Fixture

It was about 4 hours but time passes very quickly when I'm fishing as it does when I'm painting.
    I think Paula will do ok,the only thing I'll have to do is unhook the fish.
    All the best.
    Ralph.
  9. swralph A Fixture

Cheers Keith:).
    It really is good for me.Iwouldn't be fishing if it wasn't for Paula and my son.
    I'm determined to stay at a comfortable level in my life and yes it is all good therapy for me.

I was hoping to see you at Stoke but I should be there next year.
    All the best.
    Ralph.
  10. swralph A Fixture

Cheers Wayne:).
    Paula likes sitting with me while I'm fishing,she enjoys the peace and all the wildlife,also she was watching the tennis on her phone:).
    All the best.
    Ralph.
  11. swralph A Fixture

Cheers Samson:).
    Hopefully we'll have a good day.
  12. swralph A Fixture

Hello my Friends.
    Had a great day fishing today.
    Caught a fair few today including numerous crucian carp(never easy to catch),never caught this many in one day before.
    All the best.
    Ralph.
    thumbnail_DSC_0005[1].jpg thumbnail_DSC_0006[1].jpg thumbnail_DSC_0009[1].jpg thumbnail_DSC_0010[1].jpg thumbnail_DSC_0011[1].jpg thumbnail_DSC_0012[1].jpg
    napoleonpeart and JonH like this.
  13. JonH Active Member

Lily pads always make me think of tench and crucians.
    Jon
    swralph likes this.
  14. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Ralph

Now there is the face of a happy man ..great days enjoyment there mate and a nice looking fish as well

Thanks for sharing
    JonH likes this.
  15. swralph A Fixture

Cheers Jon:).
    Not had a tench this year,but heres hoping:).
  16. swralph A Fixture

Very happy to catch many good fish.
    Ladies match tomorrow for Paula:D.