1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

First Timer

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by specmod, Jul 24, 2008.

1. specmod Active Member

Australia
    Hi All

This is my first post on this site which was only recently introduced to me, and l check on a regular basis. Its only now that l have decided at trying my luck by showing you all one of my pieces of work.
    It is a Samurai by Pegaso in 90mm, that went together very well and l was very happy with the end result.
    I hope you to like it and l look forward to your comments, but , please be gentle, as like l said, this is my first post. Enjoy.
    Cheers
    Andrew

Attached Files:

2. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    G'day Andrew,

Wow, this may be your first post on Planet Figure, but you've clearly been painting for some time. Outstanding work mate.

Welcome to the Planet and please show us more of your work.

Cheers
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Excellent work Andrew and welcome to the planet. Like Tony says, I hope to see more of your work as well.
  4. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Andrew, Welcome to the Planet, what a fantasic figure you have painted, hope to see more of you work soon
    Tommi
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Andrew,
    Welcome to the planet. I really hope to see more of your work. As this is your first post and the result you have with this figure, i believe you are painting some while.
    Great work.

Marc
  6. busso_boy New Member

Australia
    If this is the Andrew i know, i've seen a fair bit of his work in the flesh and can say not only is he a top bloke but a top modeller too :D

see you at QMHE if not before
  7. theseeker Member

United-States
    Andrew,
    Welcome to the planet. Very nice painting on this great figure and I like your choice of colors
    Rocky
  8. ATTİLA the HUN Well-Known Member

Turkey
    Andrew, I lıke it. Excellent Job. Nice figure choice.
    Thanks for sharing.................
  9. specmod Active Member

Australia
    Wow

Thankyou all so much for your kind words, as it wont be long before l post some more work on this great site, it is a pleasure to be in contact with other people of the same interest who also have a high degree of talent and some of you have inspired me with your works since l started looking at this site. Thanks again
    Andrew
  10. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Andrew,

Welcome and thank you for sharing your work! I'm sure you will be a great addition to the Planet as it seems you have developed into an accomplished painter. Looking forward to seeing more.

Regards,
    Daniel
  11. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Welcome aboard. Thats defin ately a work that needs courage and love for miniature. And you have both of them . My congratulations and waiting to see more of your work

Costas
  12. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Andrew, welcome aboard and very nice work! Looking forward to seeing more!

Jay H.
    OKC
  13. Ashen-Shurgar Member

Australia
    Lovely clean painting Andrew, This piece is one on the top of my list of miniatures to get- i only hope that i can paint it nearly as well one day.

where abouts in Sydney do youn reside?
  14. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Andrew,
    Great painting for your first post. I also like the colours.
    Cheers
    John
  15. EasyOff Member

Nice work! It looks like you took your time and thought about what you were doing, before you know it, you'll be getting your masters awards at World Expo!

John