1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP First Sculpt

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Ron Tamburrini, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanks Pete
    Now realise how much work goes into doing a sculpt ,so it might stop me from just slapping paint on other peoples efforts.:D

Ron
    Liked the Yoko Ono face book post :ROFLMAO:
    ChaosCossack and diamond cutter like this.
  2. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Ron,
    Well done on your first sculpt. I might just get one of those busts and have a go myself(y). You're getting the full arsenal now mate, painter, base maker and now sculptor. Keep up the good work and can't wait to see you transform this again once you get the brushes on it.
    cheers
    Richie
  3. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Cheers Ritchie ,its been finished a while now hear is a picture
    IMG_6537.JPG
    diamond cutter likes this.
  4. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Ron,
    (y) Not familiar with the period uniform, but looks good to me.
    cheers
    Richie
  5. offo A Fixture

(y) palo -offo
  6. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Great work Ron,it has turned out really well and you must be pleased with the result,i also like the flag and the nice dark base really sets it off,congratulations mate (y)

Brian