1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Finnish soldier

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by MikkoH, Oct 13, 2005.

1. MikkoH Member

Finland
    Hi all!

Heres pic of my latest sculpting project. It's on progress shot of finnish soldier summer 1944. Comments are wellcome. And yes I know, I'm terrible cameraman. :lol:

Regards Mikko

Attached Files:

2. MikkoH Member

Finland
    Almost ready.

Attached Files:

3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    He's really looking good Mikko.........I like the way he has turned out.
  4. MikkoH Member

Finland
    Thank you!=) I'm really pleased cause it's my first wholly sculpted figure. Only head and hands are commerical.

Mikko
  5. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Mikko, Nice figure. I like the way his cap is positioned. The figure has that campaign look about him.~Gary
  6. MikkoH Member

Finland
    Thank you folks!=) gary that's the usual way finnish soldiers hold they cap. Anything lse that peak facin sharply forward.. :lol:

Mikko
  7. MikkoH Member

Finland
    Also tried to get the feeling of bitter and hard fighting to the figure. It was continuous fight and retreat. He is raising his tired face up in the sky when he hear sound.. are those bloody sthurmoviks.. coming again..
  8. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Very good sculpting and I like the 'character' you gave him! You don't need to apologize for the photos - not many of us are particularly skilled cameramen.

But, having said that, could we see a close-up of the face and a couple closer full figure views?

All the best,
    Dan