1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Finished the Irish Knight

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by megroot, May 21, 2005.

1. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Rocco,

The same for you as i said to Guy. Thanks for everything. Yes maybe i can paint a little better then a year before. But even you can put a medal from me to your chest. It is trough the advises from you Rocco, and Guy, and another member from the planet (he now's) who giving me so much good advises that anybody who ask and respond here on the planet can grow in his skils.
    I hope this is gonna be read as i think i getto wrote it. sometime's my English is not so good.

marc
  2. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hey Marc,VERY NICELY DONE ! Your best effort so far,if I may say so. WELL DONE !
    Kenneth.
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Kenneth,

Thanks for your nice comment. Luckely it is my best so far, so there is a little improvement in my painting.

Marc.
  4. PJ Deluhery Active Member

United-States
    Very nice job, Marc. This knight looks great. I had some concerns about the base, but you have answered them. Keep up the fine work!

Good luck on the new computer. Just got a new one myself a few months back - lots to learn and get used to!
  5. nagashino New Member

Hi Marc

This guy has turned out really well. Your treatment of the chainmail is very effective and the facial detail is good too - in fact a nice job all round.

Best regards

Phil
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Pat
    Thanks for your time. I really apreciate it.
    And for the PC. It is great to ride with a Formule I car (y) :lol:

Marc.
  7. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Phil,

Thanks you so much, i really enjoy this figure. The chainmail is the way Brian Snaddon did it on his Knight. Well, i immitated, but Brian did a better job.

Marc.
  8. Radek Active Member

Poland
    Hello
    Wow Marc, beatifully painted for me! The chainmal is great! The groundworkk on the vingette is also very good. I like the most how You made the high grass (is high grass as I suppose :) )
    Regards
  9. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Thank you so very much Radek for your nice comments.

Marc
  10. rafaelega Active Member

Spain
    Marc,

Very nice figure and very nice groundwork. I like specially the atmosphere you got with the composition and the balance between figure and terrain. Very well done! Keep up the good work!

Rafa
  11. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Thanks Rafael,

I appreciate your good words.
    thanks for paying so much attention to the whole setup and painting.

Marc
  12. y_wong New Member

Dear Marc,

What can I said that others have not. Great. I also like your groundwork.

regards :)
  13. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Wong,

Thank for your kind words.

Marc
  14. Wesley Pauwels Member

Netherlands
    Marc,
    Of all the figures you painted, this one's my favorite!!!!
    Why, I don't know... But this realy grabs me by my shirt.
    I also like that celtic cross!!! As you know I love Celts ;)
    Whitch brand produced this cross? I'm thinking of buying me such one, just as a little eyecatcher on my empty wall at my desk.
    I hope I can see this one in life!!
  15. arthur Member

Canada
    Marc,
    Just like Wesley I think this one is my favourite of all your figures so far :)
    Great Job!
    I also wish my groundwork looked as good as yours.
    Cheers,
    A.
  16. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Arthur,

Thank you so very much for the nice comments.

Marc
  17. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Wesley,

Thank you. It is from Pegaso: http://www.pegasomodels.com/details_en.asp?code=54-184

I know Gino Poppe have some in stock. The figure is worth every Euro. You can choose between to heads, one with a helmet and the one that i used. The Celtic cross is in the box.
    Iff you promise that you come thuesday :) :) i will bring the Marcomanni, the Celt, and the irish night.

Marc