1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Finished German General

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by elvis, Dec 5, 2005.

1. elvis A Fixture

Luca has sent me the finished photos of his German General.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Beautiful work my friend.............whats next on your work bench?
  2. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Very nice work Luca. I really like the tones of the colors. Looking forward to seeing what is next from you.

Joe
  3. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hate the subject, but this is a beautiful bit of painting. The change in tone in the coat around the buttons are a lesson to us all. Also the metallics on this are excellent as well.

Wouldn't expect anything less than brilliance form you Luca, thanks for sharing it with us - I hope some it will rub off! (y)
  4. elvis A Fixture

:lol: thanks my friends, I send very soon the french medieval trumpeter conversion Borin/Olivieri. take care Luca
  5. elvis A Fixture

friends, I wanna tell to all that I don't love the german nazi mentality, I Like only the uniform , and I think that is the best of the wwII period. only this!!! Ciao to all friends of planet. LUCA
  6. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    You always seem to have a wide variety in your subjects Luca, let us know what you plan to do next.

thanks mate! ;)
  7. Roc Active Member

United-States
    As usual, very nice work. I also despise the Nazi mentality, but they did have beautiful uniforms.

Ciao
    Roc. :)
  8. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    a good example of what can be achieved on a simple figure.~Gary
  9. elvis A Fixture

:) Ciao to all, my nexts project is: ARTILLERY OFFICER 1862, GRAN MASTER OF TEUTONIC A TANNENBERG
    SQUIRE MEDIEVAL , (ANNDREA)
    NEW CRUSADE Pegaso 90mm OSPITALLER VERSION. (I hope comin' very soon).

ps : I hope to finish very soon THE BLACK PRINCE MOUNTED, AND THE CENTURION BUST. ciao to all. your friend Luca :lol: :lol:
  10. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    When I said you did a wide variey of subjects, I wasn't kidding!
    Keep up the good work mate
    regards (y)
  11. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Luca,

This is not my favorit period, but you did a hell of a job to this figure.
    Not to much from these figures, because i think i gonna like them. :lol:

Marc
  12. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Great work as always Luce. I really enjoy viewing your and Borin's beautiful creations. I can't wait to see more and more.

Xenofon
  13. elvis A Fixture

:lol: thanks Marc, is a many time that I don't listen you, ciao my friend. Luca :lol: :lol:
  14. elvis A Fixture

:) ciao Xenofon, I hope to finish for tommorow the last conversion, take care Luca :)
  15. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    BEAUTIFUL painting,Luca (y) (y) (y) !!!! I REALLY ENJOY looking at your posts,my friend;they are an inspiration to us all !! Cheers !
    Kenneth.