1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Finished English Herald

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by elvis, Aug 23, 2005.

1. elvis A Fixture

Luca has sent me the finished photos of his English Herald, from the Hundred Years War.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Beautiful work Luca.......thanks for sharring the photos.
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Oke,

What more can a novice painter want then painting like Luca. At least for me it is a dream that hopefully come true.
    Great figure, masterpainting.

Marc
  3. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Luca, my friend, beautiful work, as usual. ;)

Keep up the great work.

Roc. :)
  4. Pete_H New Member

As "the Continental" would say: "Wow! Wow Wee Wow Wow Wow!" That looks really good. I particularly like how the heraldry's detail pops out.

Way to go!
  5. MattS Active Member

United-States
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

Introducing Moe Howard as the English Herald! :lol:

Seriously though, very nice. I like to see a painter with a definate style and Luca really has that. Great job.

Matt
  6. elvis A Fixture

:lol: :lol: Many thanks, friends, I have a surprise very soon about this period. Anyway, I hope to finished very soon the Black Prince mounted from crecy model, my god the heraldry is a neverendin' story. i will paint about 300 lis and 48 lions. ciao take care Luca :eek:
  7. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    That looks splendid, Luca!

Heraldry and patterns are my worst traps. Im working on the heraldry of Thomas Strickland, also at Agincourt.

Cheers
  8. elvis A Fixture

thanks Janne, I hope to see you very soon in planer your knight. :) :) Ciao Luca
  9. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Beautiful work amico mio as usaul :eek: ........

Waiting for more..........

Ciao

Ray ;)