1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Finally finished one... !

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by bonehead, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Mike

It a beautifully finished figure, great subject, the fur coat is a nice touch......

Does the last line of text mean your going to MFCA, it would be great to look at this up close, maybe a quick chat...?
    bonehead likes this.
  2. swralph A Fixture

Very nice work
    bonehead likes this.
  3. bonehead A Fixture

United-States
    Wow! Many thanks to everybody for the kind words! :notworthy:

You get plenty rusty with the passing of time. It seems like having to learn all over again - all the stuff I already knew years ago. At least I must be on the right track. Thanks!! :D

Thanks Colin! But i don't really stay in the lines - if things go awry, I just "move" the lines. It is one of those journeyman tricks! ;)

Yes, I will be there! Look me up!

Hey Matt, missed you at SCAHMS! I didn't really have to go out and buy "new" brushes since i have been trying to find some decent ones for the past ten years! I got some. Whether they are "decent" or not is another story. It is not like the old days where you could buy a Windsor Newton series 7 brush with confidence...... :confused:

Thanks again to one and all!
    Cheers!!
    Mike
    crf likes this.
  4. BigDaddy A Fixture

United-States
    Yep, I had a run in with a bee.... Sorry I missed SCAHMS .... I guess when I live an hour away from a show Murphy's Law kicks in.
  5. bwildfong Well-Known Member

Canada
    Late to the party on this one, but that's a typically superb job Mike - you ain't lost a thing in the painting department. Love the fur coat on this guy !

Regards,

Brian