1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

FIN: Seraphin la Roux

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by MassiveVoodoo, Feb 12, 2020.

1. MassiveVoodoo New Member

United-States
    [IMG]

Hello Jungle,
    time for another finished model from my table:
    This time "Seraphine la Roux" from Studio McVey. Unfortanetely this figure is long time out of production, but I can tell such a joy to paint even she is delicate, tiny and fragile like no other. My brain still hurts from seeing the little detail on her.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I hope you like her!

You can also find the bust up to:
    https://www.romanlappat.com/miniatures/seraphine-le-roux
    This figure is in private collection.
    Thank you for your support!

Keep on happy painting!
    Best Wishes,
    Roman

_______________________________________________________________________________
    You want to support Massive Voodoo?
    If you like to support or say thanks the monkeys of Massive Voodoo in what they do, please feel invited to drop a jungle donation in their direction via paypal or check their miniatures they got on sale here.
    _______________________________________________________________________________

Continue reading...