1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

FIN: Beyond the stars

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by MassiveVoodoo, May 11, 2020.

1. MassiveVoodoo New Member

United-States
    Aloa MV Jungle,
    by now you all should know about the 2020's MV Challenge.
    It is on and as we know many people are already working on their entries.

[IMG]

Josua and I, plus Alfonso created some special prizes for the three main winners, all will have a small astronaut in it. Find all information here:
    http://massivevoodoo.blogspot.com/2020/04/mv-challenge-2020-beyond-your.html

I painted my small astronaut during my visit in Madrid earlier this year and the miniature art academy by my friend Alfonso Giraldes recorded the process and my explanations. Have a look and check out their great content. We even did a small video to let you have a small preview on what I have done there:

Well, here is 'George' my small Astronaut, beyond the stars
    ... You can win exactly this project as together with the gold medal in the challenge,
    if you place for it ...

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

This little fella is also on Putty&Paint:
    https://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/24686