1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Figureworld 2012

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by smudger1960, Jul 8, 2012.

1. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    IMG_3593.JPG IMG_3578.JPG IMG_3616.JPG IMG_3603.JPG IMG_3530.JPG IMG_3570.JPG IMG_3543.JPG IMG_3544.JPG IMG_3557.JPG IMG_3564.JPG [[/ IMG_3568.JPG IMG_3572.JPG IMG_3574.JPG IMG_3576.JPG IMG_3583.JPG IMG_3582.JPG IMG_3586.JPG IMG_3588.JPG IMG_3608.JPG I have to say another excellent show again organised by the basement team,it was lovely catching up with old friends who i had'nt seen since euro last year,a lovely warm friendly atmosphere with people meeting and greeting,sharing different views and ideas about our great hobby,there was an excellent array of work / talent on the display tables which i enjoyed very much,great trade stands and very helpful support from the basement guys,i only attended for the 1x day but thourghly enjoyed it.
    I must mention the guys from my local club the northants branch of the BMSS,i hav'nt been with them long but they put out a teriffic display of work,i have attached a few photo's from the show,i look forward next year to another great show (y)

Brian IMG_3526.JPG

Attached Files:

Tarracus likes this.
  2. roadking Active Member

United-States
    Sounds like a great time for everybody attending. I look forward to seeing more photos from the show and hearing more great stories.

Jim
  3. Tarracus A Fixture

Many thanks for uploading the pics! I'm sure you had a great time there
  4. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Hi jim,yes it was another great success and i'm sure its going to be even more popular next year

Brian
  5. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Hi Gerrard,thanks for looking at the pics,this is only a few of the many models that were on show,i'm sure someone will post more,(y)

Brian
  6. bagelman1952 Well-Known Member

England
    Thank you for the pictures. Unfortunately, the drawback of living in a carribean paradise (Dominican Republic) is that I do not get to visit these shows anymore so it is good to at least see the excellent work that is being done. One day maybe I will time a visit to the UK when a show is on and perhaps meet up with some of the planeteers.
  7. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Thats ok ken,lets hope one day you manage to get over to one of the shows (y)

Brian
  8. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Good to see you again yesterday Brian.
    Thanks for posting a little taster,
    Carl.(y)
  9. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Hope to catch up with you a sword / lance next year carl or euro if you change your mind :unsure:(y)

Brian
  10. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    It'll be Sword & Lance Brian, hope you and family have a good Christmas.;)
    Carl.
  11. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Ok mate (y)
  12. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Brian great pictures and it was good to meet up again .

Cheers Ken