1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Figures Up Dates

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Nicolaos Well-Known Member

If this could help somehow, Franck, there are more wifes concerned about it.

franck edet likes this.
  2. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my GOOD FRIEND Kevin

Thank you so much for your words...

Today I'm leaving a great challenge... but we have to continue... and in August it's finish...

Nevertheless RPmodels is rolling, with more challenges than ever... in this moment with the modeling for other companies the responsibility increase a lot... and we have to be at the level of responsibility...

I believe in our work... it's important to have the counscience of our size... we are a sample company but we are focus is our objectives... and we give small but strong steps... and in my opinion this is very important..

Your support and friendship, like the support and our friends are essencial to our grow up...

Thank you so much.
    Big ugg and take care
    Hugo Pereira
    napoleonpeart and Nicolaos like this.
  3. David Goudie New Member

I am with Hugo on this "issue" regarding 3-D sculpting. While a person may feel that there is more skill and artistry in hand sculpting as opposed to 3-D it is just another tool. The skill is still in the imagination, attention to detail and love of what you create and not the tool. Hugo is a master 3-D sculptor. There is no doubt. I can say from knowing him via the internet and being a customer, he is one of the hardest working people in the miniature world. He has two careers and a family. How he does it is far beyond my comprehension. Especially with the energy he gives.

The 3-D vs. hand sculpting and which is better reminds me of the debate years ago (not that many) of the darkroom/silver based phot process vs digital technology. I took to digital like a duck to water; I knew a person who swore he would never go digital. Well, you don't have to guess who won that debate.

Keep up the good work, Hugo and mind your health my friend.
    napoleonpeart and Nicolaos like this.
  4. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Paul

Thank you for your comment... The figure will be 75mm and we will have a 1/10 bust... I hope this helps...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    hugo Pereira
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  5. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Tefaet

Thank you Sir for your comment...

It will be a 75mm figure and we will have too teh bust in 1/10 Scale... We will do a big effort to do something to STOP everyone...

Big ugg and take care...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  6. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my good friend Ian

Tahnk you so much... This is just teh concept, and know its time to start the work... It will be ready for Folkstone... I think will be very good...

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  7. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my GOOD FRIEND Gordon

How are you my good friend? In here we are in the fight, change all lauchs for professional reasons... What can I say... Its time to study and have a lots of patience... I try to buy 1 kg of patience in pharmacy, but they dont have it... LOL... LOL... In August everthing is finish and this is the most important...

Thank you my good friend and a big ugg... and take care
    Hugo
  8. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr Alan

Thank you so much Sir... Thank you for your friendship and for be always ready to support us... Thanks a lot...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  9. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Some families ask me to put better photos of Spitfire cockpit

Cockpit1.JPG

Cockpit2.JPG

And they are... I just to put this two because I dont want to break the suprise... LOL...I know the hand is pretty... LOL... LOL... The photo with the hand its just you have an idea of the size... Its very big... Believe me... In this moment the cockpit is with Yiannis to develop the production... And we will develop a drawing because the cockpit have 37 pieces... and we are working in the decals... So there are many work to do, but it will be ready for Folkstone...

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  10. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Blew

I believe we are in the good way to develop a good sculpture... But there are many things to...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  11. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    Hugo, I could not agree more with Derek's comments. This one will be a classic.
  12. MrBMB A Fixture

The chap on the horse in 1/16 or 120mm please :)
    Love the look of the horse
    balder likes this.
  13. Steve Ski PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    I like the details on the horse and rider, wow!
  14. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Wow! Sun Tzu is just mamamia !!!!Here is the kind of miniature that I like to buy and paint, a call to painting and a real change of scenery! look forward to see the figurine !!!!!! :love::love::love:(y)
    Nicolaos likes this.
  15. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Nicolae

Thank you Sir for your words...

Your words give us strenght to continue in good path... And thank you for your support... We are doing a big effort to develop diferent figures and great details and anatomy... The first big challenge is to find the subject and the history behind the character... And then all the work start... I wish in the future mantain the capacity to continue to develop good figures... And I wish I can continue to improve our work...

Thank you so much.

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Nicolaos likes this.
  16. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Franck

About the eagle we are thinking and we have to study and contact a biology friend about eagle anatomy... Because my knowlodge about eagles is 0... LOL... LOL... Another challenge... But we believe in our work and in our skills... I think the final result will be fantastic... And dont worry... We dont tell to your wife, it will be a secret between us... No one will know... LOL... LOL... LOL...

Thank you so much Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  17. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Del

Dear Sir everthing is alright... There are no problem... Many people ask me why we have Limited Editions in our pieces... And I just want explain why, nothing else... Im not boried with nothing... This is just an idea, because I believe if you have many fronts, you have the chance to lost control of some issues... And with this, I can garantee the control of the 3D develop and 3D print...

I prefer work with Limited Editions and have moretime to concentrate in future projects...

Once again, and I ask apologies if in some way I made any inconvenience... Its not my objective, and for me, I dont have any problem is listen and acept the difence of opinions, values and ideas...

Once agaim my apologies.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  18. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Nocolaes...

I hope the wifes dont join together and develop the movement anti- RPmodels... LOL... LOL... LOL... If there are something like this, Ive to find a solution... LOL... LOL...

Thank you so much for believe in us...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  19. Nicolaos Well-Known Member

Dear Hugo Pereira,

Thanks you very much for your kind words. I'll write you later with some proposals, I'd be happy to help.
    Warm regards,
    Nicolae Mihai

20. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Clrsgt

Thank you so much for your comment... I believe the figures the we will lauch in Septemver will be a classic... And it will be an amazing end of the year, with everthing on... The figures that are coming are amazing... Believe me... I think we are in the good way to make good figures and different...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira