1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Figures Up Dates

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello...

In first place I want to express my gratitute to all of you... Once again RPmodels found a great sucess, with Harald Hardrada... Another piece that is walking to a SOLD OUT Edition... THANK YOU SO MUCH...

Well... I thing its very important to tell why Im a little absent... In this moment Im doing a course, and the course just finish in August... Its a very stress course and very demand... And its impossible do everthing... And Ive to choose and of course this is my professional life, and in October I will be promote... More responsability... More headache... LOL... LOL... Because of that Ive to arrange the lauchs... And in this moment we are working/modelling figures for 5 companies, so its impossible to do everthing and all team is cruise with turbo ON... LOL... LOL... Like Navy Seals dilema, 'The only easy day was yesterday'... And its true... Really true...

In next month I will lauch Viriatus... And after that just in August... Boudica, Sun Tzu, Douglas Bader Cockpit, Catafratari, WW1 Bomber and the yougest RAF Spitfire pilot in WW2...

About Sun Tzu... This is just a concept that we are loking and we are developing our figure inspire in this...

A1.jpg

View attachment 278942

untitled.12.jpg

About the Douglas Bader Cockpit, its already producted and in this moment is in Yiannis for resin production...

We have another project in developing and I feel a tremendous pround to annouce him... He are developing the younguest pilot of RAF that flight in a Sptifire, Mr. Wellum... All Box will be sign by him and his biography book will be available, and sign by him too...

I will let you with the painel of Douglas Bader Cockpit... In one photo you can see my hand and its just for you can see the size... The photo is take by me... I know my photos are bad... You dont need to remember me... LOL...

DSC06503.JPG

DSC06504.JPG

Boudica, Catafratari and WW1 Bomber is in developing... So in August/September we will have many news...

I receive many messages and emails asking me if everthing is alright, because I dont say nothing... This is something that proud myself... People was/are worried with me... This is the best signal of friendship... This is the kind of brotherwood that we can find in the army... Its AMAZING... Today we lived in a complex world, with so many changes... And some of them bring us many attention, but people continue to have great values... I dont have words to describe this situation... And Ive the perfect conscience, that the worf THANK YOU is very small and empty for express me...

TAHNK YOU SO MUCH...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Macca G, captnenglish, Nige and 7 others like this.
  2. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    The Sun Tzu concept figure has all the hallmarks of a classic. It's a pity that it's likely to be an expensive limited edition as I'm certain plenty of painters would happlily save up for it but if it looks anything like this it'll sell out in days (y)
    Superb
    Derek
    Huw63, captnenglish, Nige and 2 others like this.
  3. balder PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    Holy cow! The Sun Tzu figure looks amazing.
    Gerald
  4. marco55 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Fantastic works Hugo.Good luck with everything.
    Mark
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  5. kevininpdx Well-Known Member

United-States
    I have to say I'm usually not impressed by digital sculpt historicals but what you are doing with that medium is awe inspiring.
  6. Nap Moderator

England
    Hugo

Thanks for the details ....it's amazing you have done what we gave seen so far

...a hard path to walk my friend especially with the course but that will be over before you know then we will see you and RP at Euro Expo in September .

As always it's RP that go that one little step more with every release , I look forward to seeing the Harald for review .

Stay strong everybody is right there supporting you , wishing you success which we are sure you will do .

Sun Tzu ...an interesting subject and a neglected period of history especially in our hobby ...and of course his book the "Art of War" is studied at all Mikitary academy's .

Say safe keep smiling

Nap
    Blind Pew likes this.
  7. Palphillips Member

United-Kingdom
    Amazing detail on the Sun Tzu figure Hugo. What size is it?

Thanks, Paul
  8. tefaet Active Member

Spain
    Hi Hugo

The Sun Tzu is a amazing work, I thinck 75mm is a good size.

I wait details about the posibility to buy this.

Thanks
  9. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys

The Sun Tzu will be 75 and a bust I believe , unsure about the eagle with it as yet

I am working on the research fot this piece but all information is of course very welcome from everybody here on PF

Nap
    captnenglish likes this.
  10. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    The Sun Tzu looks amazing as said before saw this on FB awhile ago and wondered if it was going to become a figure it will be impressive no doubt. I wish yu will with this and the other projects.

cheers

ian

www.elliesminiatures.com
  11. Grod A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Outstanding detail Hugo!
    Another fantastic sculpt buddy.
    Gordon
  12. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Such an amazing output of wonderful works, and Sun Tzu looks stunning so far. I stand in awe at your drive and energy, Hugo, and wish you every success in your career path.
    All the best,
    Alan
    Huw63 likes this.
  13. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Del...

I understand you but infortunally the Limited Edition is a solution for me... In this moment teh 3D studio is huge, and I believe in the future I will have to increade him... So another cut in the stockhouse... LOL... And I believe and if the figure is SOLD OUT Ive more time for concentrate in the new figures. All the figures have to be study and all teh figures have to design naked for I can ckeck all anatomy... And after that we start dress and put the gear and weapons on the figure... So we have to concentrate on his progress... Imagine if you have to do sells and control teh 3D modelling? I believe we woludnt well both things... I prefer lauch the figures, and they will be sell and then I will concentrate on the 3D design and modelling...

I hope you understand our point of view and I ask apologies for any inconvenience...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    OldTaff, DEL, captnenglish and 4 others like this.
  14. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Sun Tzu is stunning.
  15. Nicolaos Well-Known Member

Great to hear such news! I hope that despite your professional busy program, the support and interest from the clients give you confidence and hope that your're on good path.
    Every project from you became a real joy, I can't thank you enough for what you offer us!
    Warm regards!
    Nicolae
  16. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    dear Hugo,
    I just reserved my Harald bust and now ... THIS :eek: my wife's gonna kill me !!!
    superb superb concept ... I hope the eagle will stay a part of it !
    Nicolaos likes this.
  17. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Gerard

Thank you Sir for your comment... I'm very happy because you liked...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  18. DEL A Fixture

Scotland

Hugo, don't get me wrong I'm not criticising your business model and your reasons, if anything quite the opposie.
    It's more an observation that if it comes close to the image shown I genuinely believe that you have created one of the relatively few genuinely 'classic' action mounted figures in the hobby and that demand will by far exceed supply.
    Best wishes
    Derek
    clrsgt and napoleonpeart like this.
  19. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Mark

Thank you for your comment...

I believe everthing will be fine... Many challenges are coming in this moment...

Thank you.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  20. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Kevin

Thank you for your sympathic words... I already told this in posts before... people have to see the 3D like a tool... nothing else... The 3D don't come to kill traditional sculpture... don't came to change nothing... Comes to do an upgrade to hobby and allow to improve the sculpture... there are sculptures with a fantastic talent...

The love 3D because I love digital sculpture... and in the beginning when we start work, we work in 3D... and because of that we continue in this work...

We have a big preoccupation to try to find a different character with a magnificent history... and this is the big challenge... but I believe we are in a good way...

All the figures are coming in this year, are very good and different... but I believe people will love it...

Thank you so much for your support...
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira