1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Figures purchased today

Discussion in 'Just starting...' started by Jack10, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Jack10 Active Member

Ok so since getting back into figure painting a few weeks ago I've only painted a few sets of airfix troops (and they were really rushed as was only doing them for my little boy to play with and he isn't the most patient )

But anyway I've been into town today and bought these... IMG_1527.JPG

Was just wondering about colour schemes. Is it best to just go with what it says on the back of the box? Or do you guys do it different? I'm going to be using humbrol enamels as I already have tonnes of them from years ago. I'll probably struggle with the camouflage but I'll give it a good go and I'm sure I'll have fun
  2. arj A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  3. Ferris A Fixture

Yes you can confidently follow the box art of these Dragon figures. Ron Volstadt knows his stuff.
    Not the easiest camouflage to do in 1:35 though.... good luck.

Adrian
    Jeff T and napoleonpeart like this.