1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

For Sale figures for sale

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by ChrisP, Feb 28, 2024.

1. ChrisP Active Member

Greece
    HI guys ,i have the following items for sale,all original and new in their boxes.I ship worldwide 1st class with tracking number and accept Paypal only.
    Thanks in advance,Chris

1.Art Girona 75mm metal vignette Courage & Discipline sculpted by Antonio Zapatero 65 euros+ shipping
    2.Pegaso 90mm metal mounted Templar 200euros + shipping
    3.Pegaso 75mm metal Roman Centurion 35 Euros + shipping
    AZ70-24_1-1-600x600.jpg templar-knight-red-cross-02-andrea-mazzocchetti.jpg figurine-75mm-de-centurion-romain-pegaso-models.jpg
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    The price for a new one of the Templar is on the Pegaso website incl VAT € 158,-
    Babelfish, Blind Pew and housecarl like this.
  3. ChrisP Active Member

Greece
    Thanks for the info megroot but just for you and all the others that maybe they dont know, when and if Pegaso has it available for sale is later copies in RESIN, i have for sale one of the first casts that is completly made of METAL ,like all Pegaso back then and the price was 200+ euros.A lot of old metal Pegaso models are now available in resin, whenever and if are available and of course can anyone choose whatever he wants.In some shops still the price is over 300$,but in case anyone is interested in this particular item i can discuss an offer because is heavy and shipping costs must be high.
    Nap likes this.
  4. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    They were never cheap, but I don't recall Pegaso 90mm mounteds ever being that expensive. Especially not back in the day when this one first came out.

But if you can sell it at that price ..... good luck!!

- Steve
    Blind Pew likes this.