1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

figure shops in spain/portugal

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by JABERWOCKY, Oct 29, 2015.

1. JABERWOCKY Active Member

as i'm heading to spain and Portugal soon, I want to do my usual thing and ask if anyone knows of any figure shops in spain and Portugal? we'll br in lidbon, Madrid, and Barcelona so, any help would be appreciated. thanks for your help
  2. oniria A Fixture

Spain
  3. Luis R. Active Member

Spain
    When in Barcelona, you must take a side trip to Gerona, some 100 Kms away. You can visit Art Girona there, one of the last genuine figure-modelling shops still in operation, where they stock lots of figures from the major manufacturers, apart from their own range. They have a tiny shop just in face of Gerona city hall. Once there, ask to be guided to their workshop/warehouse/exhibition, a few meters away and enjoy! By the way, Gerona itself is worth the trip

In Barcelona itself, there used to be a figure shop named Samarkanda, but I'm afraid they only do mail order now, though you can try to e-mail them
  4. JABERWOCKY Active Member

thanks luis, i'd seen the samarkanda site but hadn't realised theu only did mail order, I don't know if we'll get to Girona thouth , definitely keep it in mind.thanks for your help
  5. JABERWOCKY Active Member

thanks onira, will check them out
  6. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
  7. JABERWOCKY Active Member

thanks for the lists mirosoft, a very interesting site