1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Figure identifying help needed

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by artur_koszewski, Sep 15, 2014.

1. artur_koszewski Active Member

Poland
    Hi Planetters,

I found this figure on eBay, but I'm sure it's a recast copy - it has no box plus the seller offers other figures copied from Young Miniatures, Pegaso, etc...

GermanPioneer.JPG

I like this German Pioneer a lot and because of that I wish to ask for your help with identifying the original source of this figure.

If anyone knows who is the manufacturer and if it's still available please let me know.

Thank you,
    Artur
    theBaron likes this.
  2. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Keene Ahnung, which is to say, no idea, but I'd bet you're right that it's a recast. Is the seller a Russian? I see a lot of recast material, and a lot of white metal copies of resin kits, from Russian sellers on eBay.

Prost!
    Brad
  3. artur_koszewski Active Member

Poland
    Hi Brad,

This particular seller is from Hungary.
  4. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    artur! ..... This Hungarian, chap is knocking out recasts, left, right, and centre! .. there is another thread on here about him! .. If I can find it?

Mark
  5. artur_koszewski Active Member

Poland
    Hi Mark,

I have no doubts that he's recaster and I'm not going to support him by buying from him.

I like this figure, so I'm looking for an info about company which releases (or released) it to buy an original version of it.
  6. waterloo1815 Active Member

United-States
    This clown from Hungary knocks the copies out real quick - called him on it a couple of times but, it looks like it did NO good!!! Stay away from him!!! Dave