1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Figure identification

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Johnsonva, Oct 11, 2004.

1. Johnsonva New Member

Hi All,

I'm new here, but wonder if I could get some help identifying a figure
    I purchased recently on E-bay. The figure is 90 MM made by Barton Miniatures
    and is Kit number BM/C2. Has the look of English Militia from the Neapolionic
    period. The cap plate is a crown with three feathers. Welch, Duke of York
    related? Maybe someone has an old Barton catolog any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Loren

Attached Files:

2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Welcome to the planet Loren. I am sure there is someone out here on the planet who will be able to help you in identifying this figure. If not, I will do some digging in my magazine resources and see if there is a picture or listing.
  3. Hello everybody. I am also a newcomer.
    Loren: I only have one reference which may help. It comes from and 1986 Barton price list: "BM/C2.- Private. Prince of Wales Volunteers, 1803".
    I hope this may help.
    Regards,

Miguel
  4. Johnsonva New Member

Miguel,

Thanks for your reply to my post. That is just the information I needed!
    I now know what I will be searching for thanks to you. If I can help you
    with anything, just let me know.

Loren