1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

[Figuralia] newsletter

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Calvin, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Calvin Member

Hi guys, not sure if this is the right section to post it, if not sorry in advance and feel free to move or remove the post as you want.

I just finished to set up a very low traffic newsletter, it will contain the announcements for the new releases as well all the special offers (exclusively) reserved to the subscribers.

All the new kits will be announced and available through the newsletter for a special price before becoming visible on my web site while some of the incoming releases will be announced (read available) only through the newsletter, no announcement at all on my web pages.

The first issue of the newsletter is already on the way for all the repeat customers with a special offer for the new kit I just issued. If interested just send an email to info@figuralia.com putting the words 'mailing list (subscribe)' into the subject field (I think the following link should work as well: click here to subscribe).

The special offer about the new kit as well some other specials will be available only up to the 16 June and only for the subscribers.

Thank you for looking.

Attached Files:

2. Calvin Member

Freezing!

Hello again! The second # of the newsletter is already on the way, this time with a very 'cool' piece..., believe me you will get 'freezed' for sure..., lol

It is a not so common piece, not from me but from a very talented friend and when I say unusual I really mean unusual, just subscribe to see it, not recommended for cold-sensitive guys..., lol

Thanks for looking!
  3. Mongo Mel Active Member

United-States
    Hi Luca,
    I got newsletter #2 today. That's a great looking figure. Not something I'm into but a great likeness to be sure. Good luck with it.
    Craig
  4. Calvin Member

Number 3 on the way! This time a "classic" but not sculpted by me, it is the first kit I am issuing sculpted by another guy, a very limited run as usual...