1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Fex Productions

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Fex, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Fex Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation
    I am to present the new figure of my own range

Russian Unter-officer of Leibguard, Jaeger regiment 1803-1807

Bust in resin, 200mm scale, of my own sculpture.

Price: 38 EUR+ shipping (shipping costs may vary from country to country)
    Europe 5-6 EUR

I don't accept Paypal
    is the only method of payment MoneyGram, Western Union

Orders by contacting me here at planetFigure or at the email ( andreyfex@gmail.com )

When you purchase two busts Officer of Cavalierguard + Russian Unter-officer of Leibguard I can make you a discount ;)

Thank you all

Fex

IMG_7281 копия.jpg IMG_7283 копия.jpg IMG_7293 копия.jpg

Attached Files:

tbolt7, Mark S and tomifune like this.
  2. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Hi Fex,

Not having paypal will have a negative effect on sales I'm afraid-unfortunately the banks charge crazy amounts of money for Eurograms, Money orders etc, often more than the value of the object.

Keith
  3. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    OK nice sculpt
    Definitely not for me
  4. Gellso A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nice work again Fex.
    Gells
  5. Fex Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation
    Perhaps when something I will be working with PayPal. But currently I have no such desire. It is not my aim to sell a lot-I'm just saying News)
    All my busts very soon will be available for purchase from my representatives in America and Russia, they work with PayPal.
  6. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Hi Fex, sorry I wasn't trying to be negative-I was going to suggest that getting some form of regional distribution is a way round the problem, glad to hear that you are going down that route. It will reduce your margin but increase volume all being well.

Keith
    Fex likes this.
  7. milminwh Member

Hello,
    Kindly note I do stock the Fex line, and will certainly carry this new release, and should have availabilty in the near future. The current line is available on my web site. I am a US (NY) based retailer.
    Regards,
    John
    Military Miniatures Warehouse
    www.milminwh.com
  8. Waterman Active Member

While I like the busts generally that Fex sculpts, I do not like the trend he is setting with just showing a thin body frontage. I much prefer to see the upper body modelled in full. They look to me like a big head sat on top of basically a stick. I do hope that this does not catch on with other sculptors, as it would definatly prevent me from buying one, which would be a shame as I do like his subjects.
  9. Fex Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation
    ))) We say this: tastes differ
    Mark S, Gaudin and napoleonpeart like this.
  10. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Great bust, a bit unusual but as you said, Tastes are different.
    I like him.

marc
  11. Gaudin A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I see an artist who is not afraid to experiment and explore to find his own style. It does look odd first, but less is more sometimes, beautifully confirmed by Serebryakov.

We are spoilt with 200mm figures now - because mere busts are not enough, and I for once welcome a return of "bust " idea.

Cant even use Simpson's quote lightheartedly "If you dont like it, go to Russia", because then one would end up where Fex is :D
    Anastasiya, Fex and Tecumsea like this.
  12. Gra30 PlanetFigure Supporter

I agree Gaudin,
    A lovely sculpt although unique, very well presented.
    I too am still a learner after 30 years, now paid for my work, still a learner.
    There is a difference from finding your artistic way to offering publicly, as I and others have found.
    Good luck Fex and wish you well as I will be releasing our Bavarian soon .
    Preference, art, unique, it is all down to to the buyer,
    Hopefully I am not a leaner now but certainly experimenting in what folks want to buy

Hopefully with Fex and feedback the Bavarian will do well
    PM me Gaudin if you want a early cast :)

Best wishes
    Gra
  13. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Yes.. again it's great sculpt, interesting subject
    as sombody said : Preference, art, unique, it is all down to to the buyer,
    but this is what jump to my mind when I see this kind of thinned bust ;)
    [IMG]
  14. Fex Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation

all have different upbringing, so all have different ideas and different associations.
    Gaudin likes this.
  15. Gaudin A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    :ROFLMAO: sometimes a cigar is just a cigar??
  16. Fex Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation
    Именно! )) Поменьше Фрейда, а то начнут сравнивать островерхие гренадерские шапки с фаллосами)
  17. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Dear Fex
    Associations
    Well perhaps an explanation is needed ... I hope the Zipper to be opened and revealt the torso, the legs, the feet... a complete figure in all it's splendor ;)
    Best
    Gaudin and Fex like this.