1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Feldgendarmerie Bust

Discussion in 'Painting Techniques' started by tankman3rd4id, Oct 13, 2011.

1. tankman3rd4id Member

United-States
    i know most the good painters are off to Chicago so i decided to post my latest attempt at a young miniature bust.lol. the feldgendarmerie bust. it is all in acrylics. i know its not blendedin the face to well. (seems like when i try to blend better that this is gets milky?). i added the sign but i think it may be to small? so im here for any help i can get . i like what i have done to THE FACE it but i seem to be stuck at this stage and not sure how to move forward?. i really like the way my gun stock looks , and i know i need to use more future on the goggles. i have another photo of this bust with the coat with a cple coats of future on it. this gave me the rubbery look i was after.
    RICK.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]