1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Faversham Show Sat 28th June

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Waterman, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Waterman Active Member

Waterman visited the above show and it was nice to see all the old faces, and make friends with some new ones. A good show and we were made most welcome. Some excellent work on display. A special thanks to the People, you know who you are, that joined us in Gravesend for the Drinking Marathon on the Saturday night. It was great to enjoy your company once again,and now we look forward to the repeat performance at Euro in Sept. The kidneys are now in need of a complete rest.
  2. Nap A Fixture

England
    Any pictures from the show , it was I think the 30th anniversary one ....glad you had a good time

Nap
  3. Waterman Active Member

Sorry Nap, I forgot to take my camera, but was pretty busy anyway. There were others though with cameras,so hopefully they will post something.
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  4. MalcC A Fixture

England
    If you were drinking in Gravesend, I can guess who with.:LOL: there again I may be wrong.
    I have to say it was a very enjoyable show, had a great time.
    Won a Carl Reid bust in the raffle too.:)

Malc
    DEL and Waterman like this.