1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Father's Day

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by skeeterbuck, Jun 19, 2011.

1. skeeterbuck Active Member

United-States
    Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers here on Planet Figure.

My two daughters gave me this kit for Father's Day. I plan on waiting till my skills improve before starting this one. Its from Michael's Miniatures United Empire Range, a 54mm resin Scots Greys Officer 1825. I personally this this is one great looking figure sculpted by Alan Ball.

[IMG]

All dad's enjoy your day!

Chuck
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Nice piece Chuck, congratulations.
    Carl.
  3. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Nice one Chuck. My wife has banned more figures coming into the house so for me it was from #1 son, 6 bottles of Paulaner Salvator, 6 bottles of Augustiner Edelstoff and Alistair Moffats book on the Border Reivers. #2 son bottle of Talisker with a round bottom bespoke glass. Daughter is currently trekking in Kenya and Tanzania and has promised to bring me something special back.
    Oh! and bothe te boys tapped me for £100.....Happy Fathers Day
    Cheers
    Derek
  4. skeeterbuck Active Member

United-States
    Thanks Carl!
  5. skeeterbuck Active Member

United-States
    Thanks Derek! My wife is Ok with me collecting figures, models etc. (At least for now LOL) Seems like you have some enjoyable reading and sipping ahead of you. Enjoy!

Chuck
  6. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Congrats on the loot (y)

Happy Fathers Day to all dads!
  7. alexwencho Active Member

United-States
    Happy Father's Day.
    on my Father's knee back in 1957 and as a new Father with my new born daughter back in 1982.

Attached Files:

gordy likes this.