1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Fantasy Figure From Pegaso

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by garyjd, Nov 22, 2003.

1. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
  2. LCoote New Member

Australia
    Far from being my thing but I appreciate the work involved. Amazing
  3. John Long Active Member

United-States
    YamaHama! That's some piece of work. I see it's a master for Pegaso's fantasy range. 200mm I suppose?
  4. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    What I really like are the photos of the master pattern. There are different types of putty, plastic stock, and little bits that look like the type found in the jewlery making section of a craft store. Considering the size and the manufactuer, that thing will probably cost quite a bit so it's definitely for someone with an interest in fantasy figures.~Gary
  5. frank h Well-Known Member

England
    Hi
    Good to see a major manufacturer
    producing fantasy figures.

It has always occurred to me when I have
    looked at Gamesworkshop figures, how I
    wish they were bigger.

Maybe Pegaso has bridged this gap

I look forward to future releases someTHING!!!
    on horse back or mounted on some other weird
    and wonderful creature.

frank (y)
  6. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Frank, I've seen an in-progress photo of a Dwarf warrior the same sculptor is doing and it very much looks like a Games Workshop War Hammer piece, that is except for the much larger scale that it will be.~Gary
  7. simon1969 New Member

United-Kingdom
    Yeah!!!

I'm seriously considering sculpting a dragon rider in 90mm :eek: (based loosely on one of my favourite paintings: Northwatch by Keith Parkinson) if the first two figures I'm making turn out OK!!! (I know, you'll all think I'm mad now!)

But if one of the big manufacturers would "jump on the bandwagon" - such as it is - I might not have to!!!!!!! (probably give it a go anyway - just for the hell of it!!)

We'll see!

Simon
  8. simon1969 New Member

United-Kingdom
    Pukka!

The GW dwarves were always my favourites!!