1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Fantasy BUST

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by SergeySobol, Apr 10, 2019.

1. SergeySobol Member

After hard work, I am happy to share our bust Kreethul the Ever-Vigilant for the miniature painter, the collector and every fan.
    This bust is cast in high-quality resin, in 1/12 scale.
    Perhaps it will be interesting to someone. And I hope that you will like it as much as I do :)
    Please feel free to share any thoughts you have about it.

[IMG]
  2. Landrotten Highlander Well-Known Member

Will this be made available to purchase, or does one have to go through your Kickstarter thingemething
  3. SergeySobol Member

While that will only be available through Kickstarter.
  4. Landrotten Highlander Well-Known Member

thanks for letting me know. Want to get all 5 busts, but need to check with the boss:(
  5. SergeySobol Member

Thank you for your interest in our busts!
  6. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Very beautiful sculpt! I like this very much! Great work Sergey !!!! (y):love::D
    SergeySobol likes this.
  7. Landrotten Highlander Well-Known Member

Managed to convince SheWhoMustBeListenedTo to allow me to partake in the Kickstarter Project - got all 5 busts:D:whistle:
  8. SergeySobol Member

I am glad to hear it and I wish you creative success!